We’d love for you to check out becoming a member of the Fort Collins Wedding Association (FCWA). We are more than just a leads group.
We are a group of wedding professionals who enjoy working together, sharing our knowledge with each other, and raising the standards of the wedding industry in Northern Colorado. We create opportunities for each other and are a valuable resource for clients.
Why should you join?
We promote members’ businesses through cooperative, online advertising, bridal shows, workshops, mailings, referrals, special events, etc. We promote wedding business throughout Northern Colorado area.
We provide business support between individual members with confidentiality and a sense of camaraderie. And we share information on wedding related trends, events, publications and other topics of interest to the group. Specific membership requirements are listed below.
Benefits of membership in Fort Collins Wedding Association:
- The opportunity to build relationships with the highly motivated, wedding business professionals who make up the membership of the Fort Collins Wedding Association.
- Access to FCWA’s email list of almost 200 wedding professionals in Northern Colorado.
- Having a good read on the pulse of what’s happening in the wedding industry in Northern Colorado.
- Giving and receiving referrals with other wedding professionals.
- Your business listed on FCWA’s website, and having your information included in our blog.
- Receiving leads from FCWA’s website traffic.
- Networking with wedding professionals at FCWA sponsored events.
- Attending educational meetings – gleaning marketing, networking, and business tips from your FCWA colleagues.
- Your promotional material included in the distribution of fellow FCWA members.
Criteria for membership:
- Submit an application that includes:
- Your statement of why you desire to become a FCWA member and how you believe your membership can benefit other members.
- The number of weddings you performed in the past twelve months, highlighting what percentage of your business was in Northern Colorado.
- A link to your website and social media platforms.
- Be in Business for at least one year
- One reference letter for your business from a FCWA member.
- A reference letter for your business from another reputable wedding business professional.
- A commitment to attend 65% of FCWA’s monthly meetings.
- Proof of business license and insurance.
- Be in good standing throughout the Northern Colorado wedding community.
- Personal interview with FCWA members.
- Annual dues of $275 per business. Dues are pro-rated for your first year based on when you join the association and due when you join. Membership renewals are in March, which is when annual dues are required beyond first year of membership.