In the last minutes before ceremony when the florist is finishing set up, and the wedding planner is busy bustling the bride, it can be a daunting task to pin on a boutonniere, especially if you’re not a seasoned boutonniere pinner.
We’re here to help with these tutorial videos on how to pin a boutonniere, to minimize last minute stressors.
How to pin on a boutonniere:
- Place the boutonniere parallel on the right lapel.
- Insert the pin underneath the lapel and push it through the fabric
- Next, insert the pin through the thickest part of the stem.
- Adjust so the head of the pin is hidden behind the lapel
How to pin on a boutonniere with a magnet:
- Simply place one side of the magnet on the back of the boutonniere, and the other behind the lapel, and attach the two!